Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Shopping Fun!

Yesterday my Uncle and his fiance came over to take me and my brothers shopping... Of course I was super excited and had a list prepared within minutes after finding out I would be shopping! I love to shop with them, they are both fashion forward and love to spend money as well!! :D

Chelsey is my aunt! :D


We went to the mall, a bunch of stores outside the mall and we went to eat! It was soooooo much fun!

This is what I got!!!!!!! 

Diva mishap:: Please excuse my hair... It's Sunday, we had a sleep over and mommy is tired! A Diva needs a break from 'BAMMO' hair sometimes anyway! ;)


Leopard Dress

Casual Dress/Shirt
(That has to be worn as a shirt 
because of the super long legs making
it look inappropriate - FASHION ISSUE)


New Shoes!
Every Diva's must-have!
It's chilly for the first time in a while today so we weren't fashion prepared with the pink or black tights. As a result, pink sports pants :D

Baby Alive!!

Last night I was so excited about my new high heels that I have been begging for, for 3 years, I slept in them!



Check back often for more Diva updates!! I am always up to something! ;)

______________________________________________________________

Since I am only 6, my mommy help's me write my post's but the wordage mostly comes from me.

In this post I:
WAS NOT compensated for the items listed

Check out my Mommy's blog at www.CreationOfMiracles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment